Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Outer Banks

Last weekend Jimmy and I went down to the Outer Banks with David and Brian. It was such a great weekend. Friday was gorgeous. The sun was out and it was crazy warm. We spent half the day in the water and the other half playing beach games.

I also found a new way of getting around the beach. Driving!!! So much easier and tons of fun!



There are some 'wild' horses on Ocracoke Island (horses that are coralled-does that make any sense?). Jimmy loved watching the horses.



And we all loved exploring the island, the lighthouses, shops and we even got to take a ferry!






4 comments:

  1. Great pictures - HEY - I'VE BEEN TO THOSE LIGHTHOUSES (did you go to the one you can climb up? can't remember which one? boy was that ever fun to get to the top)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurray - you changed your format and I got my comment published (now if I could just figure out Aunt Linda's I'd be all set)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! I miss the beach and light houses.
    ps love the country style looking picture of jimmy on the fence. oh how awesome the country is, i just can't wait to live there in my mansion ;) miss yous. can't wait for thanksmas or should it be christgiving? hm i'll have to sleep on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you could drive on the beach - you are so cool! We miss you already and are so glad Thanksgiving is so soon!

    ReplyDelete