Thursday, June 2, 2011

Birthday Cupcakes

It was my roommates birthday yesterday, and like the amazingly sweet roommate that I am, I made cupcakes. A group of us went to dinner last night and then country dancing so I had the cupcakes for dancing. One of David's favorite things are Cadbury Eggs. So I added a cadbury egg to some of the cupcake tins before they baked. I was worried the eggs would melt and get all over the place, but it actually turned our really well. David said they were a little too sweet, but I am my mothers child and don't really understand what that means. Sooo good.

2 comments:

  1. Ummm I never said they were too sweet. I just said that they were very rich and very tasty, I just had another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOUCHE- how can anything be too sweet. IMPOSSIBLE - that's "like having too much fun".

    ReplyDelete