Monday, April 6, 2009

Lets Try This Again

This will be the third blog I've ever created (I lost interest in each of the first two blogs after two days), but hopefully this one will stick. I always seem to be the last one to jump on the bandwagon and I only have one sibling left who hasn't created a blog yet, so I figured I'd better get this set up before I am the last one. Here goes...



Just got back from a Cruise to the Caribbean. Nine days of snorkeling with sea turtles, shipwrecks, bike rides through the rain forest, waterfalls and hiking, beaches, new people, tons of food and lots of crazy experiences and all of it incredible!


1 comment:

  1. I love seeing pictures and being able to say... I've been there!!! I am a little jealouse though since you were just there and it has been a couple years for me... Next time we talk, remind me to tell you about the new and excited trip (ok this is much bigger than just a trip) that I have in my head for sometime in my life!

    ReplyDelete