Monday, January 11, 2010

Addicted

I have a serious addiction problem and I have had this issue for a while. I love to bake. I have always enjoyed baking, but for the last few months I just can’t seem to control it. I think about it all the time. If I’m not currently baking, I’m either searching for new recipes or enjoying the spoils of a previous "incident". So my question is why?

I am completely happy while I am baking-so do I really thoroughly enjoy the process of baking. On the other hand, I get an extra high after I'm done (after the batter is done, not the baking-dough is so good). But thats because I'm eating and who doesn't love that. So am I addicted to baking because I enjoy the baking or because I know what’s coming?

Most recently I made a Tuxedo Tort and I love it. It’s my new favorite cake. Sooooo Good!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that looks so good! Have you had the tuxedo cheesecake at the Cheesecake factory? If not you probably should not, because it will start a whole new addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baking is so fun. I am probably the best cookie maker I've ever met. =) But your Tuxedo Tort looks way better than anything I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm - one of those would be awesome for the Urban Dare weekend.... (just hinting... -- oops, I guess that wasn't really a hint)

    ReplyDelete