Tuesday, June 9, 2009

2 Years and Counting...


Of all the ways I could have imagined I'd spend my Two Year Anniversary, I never would have expected to be locked out of the house by Jimmy, while he stood on the other side of the front door laughing. And I never would have guessed we'd argue about who whined the most or that we'd go back and forth to see who could come up with the most examples of the other person whining. And I'd never have wished to have a pitcher of cold water poured on me in the bathroom, but thats exactly what happened... and I loved every minute. Its been two years since Jimmy and I started dating and what a two years it has been. We've had our fair share of ups and downs, but as I sit here typing, I think back over everything we've been through and I wouldn't trade a minute of it. I know I am the luckiest man alive and on my worst day, I am better off than I was on my best day before I met Jimmy. Thank you Jimmy for my best two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment