Monday, August 3, 2009

Cake

I'll never understand Jimmy and his love to shop, and I know I'll never understand why Target is his favorite place to shop. But what gets me the most, is how Jimmy shops. When Jimmy shops, he shops clearance. I know-this doesn't sound like a bad thing, especially from someone like me-but when Jimmy shops clearance, he buys it because its on clearance, not because he needs it. It doesn't matter what it is or if you really even want it... if its on clearance, Jimmy has to have it. (We still have a round picture frame that he bought 2 YEARS AGO. It is still in its packaging-but it was on clearance for like 90% off)

Anyway, as interesting as Jimmy's shopping habits are, I know most of my family would much rather hear about Cake. Jimmy and I attended a Cake Decorating Demonstration a few months back and I bought some equipment to start learning how to decorate cakes. I haven't touched it since, but finally pulled everything out this weekend and made Jimmy a cake. I ended up making a Target shopping bag with a "clearance" item coming out. It wasn't anything great, but it was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment